Not receiving calls conspiracy

urbrainwashd

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
So long story short, I was with Sprint w/ a Galaxy S2 at the time and left them for the same reason I am now experiencing with AT&T is it a weird coincidence? Maybe. I did everything from getting a replacement phone to changing out the sim card. I now have a ticket pending and might have to change my number because they say my number may be "corrupted". I'm not sure what is going on! I heard it might be the 4G lte networks and to turn that off but I'm paying for that. It's actually got me wondering is it these galaxy phones? Is Verizon and T mobile also having these issues? Is there anyone that has found a solution or even changed their number and had success or the opposite? Thanks for any help!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
So long story short, I was with Sprint w/ a Galaxy S2 at the time and left them for the same reason I am now experiencing with AT&T is it a weird coincidence? Maybe. I did everything from getting a replacement phone to changing out the sim card. I now have a ticket pending and might have to change my number because they say my number may be "corrupted". I'm not sure what is going on! I heard it might be the 4G lte networks and to turn that off but I'm paying for that. It's actually got me wondering is it these galaxy phones? Is Verizon and T mobile also having these issues? Is there anyone that has found a solution or even changed their number and had success or the opposite? Thanks for any help!

What's the issue? (I gather you're not receiving calls, but is it all calls, specific ones, etc)

urbrainwashd

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Sorry if I was too vague. It's random calls very sporadic. One minute I'll be receiving the next... The person will be calling me right next to me and I won't receive the call. It will ring like normal on their end but I won't receive anything

Karmanary

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Having same issue with 2 G4's on T-Mobile 4GLTE network. T-Mobile does not have a clue. I've replaced the phone, done multiple resets, etc. There are multiple posts on Sprint and AT&T forums from people with this same problem. I would now conclude that this is a Samsung issue and not a carrier network issue.

Russ in Houston

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I've had that happen with my LG Nitro HD. I think it's an ATT thing/network thing. I had some calls that I just never got (messages or anything). I was sitting there looking at my phone with 3-4 bars of reception, and the calls never came through, though the caller actually left a message. Never even got the messages.

kellbell1989

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same issue, I'm on my second S4, and to be honest, I'm thinking of selling the phone. It's only the S4 as my previous phone (HTC One X) works fine.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo