How to change S4 phone keypad color?

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to change the color of the phone keypad on the S4 either within the phone software or by an add-on app? I would really like something like the green on my S3. Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Bruce

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to change the color of the phone keypad on the S4 either within the phone software or by an add-on app? I would really like something like the green on my S3. Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Bruce

You have to be rooted because you have to install a themed apk of the SamsungIME apk. If your rooted i might be able to throw something together for you if you can post up the SamsungIME.apk

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
You have to be rooted because you have to install a themed apk of the SamsungIME apk. If your rooted i might be able to throw something together for you if you can post up the SamsungIME.apk

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I indeed have a rooted phone since one hour after purchasing it. So anything you are willing to do to help would be most appreciated. The green I have on the S3 is a favorite. Where can I find the .apk you mention? Thanks for the response and the offer.
Bruce