- 36 Posts
New s4, should I install the new OTA update
Just got my new s4 last weekend and I am already in love with this phone!!! Coming from an s2 this phone is soooo amazing. I haven't even played with all of the features yet. So I was wondering if I should install the OTA update or just leave it how it is. The last time I installed an OTA update on my at&t s2 I ended up with crappy battery life I dont really see much lag with this phone so I'm wondering if I should just leave it as it is?? Any thoughts? Experiences with the new update??
- 06-10-2013, 07:00 PM #2
- 149 Posts
Re: New s4, should I install the new OTA update
I don't have one available for my 32gb AT&T GS4.
Go to Settings>More>About device(at the bottom of the menu)>Software update(top of menu) and check to see is you have an update available.
If you do it most likely is not the one talked about moving apps to the extsdcard.
Yes, you should update to the latest to fix issues that have been discovered.
- 06-10-2013, 07:10 PM #3
- By Austin-Black in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2011, 01:21 PM
- By Smokexz in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 7Last Post: 06-13-2011, 03:12 AM
- By anbu509 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2011, 05:28 PM
- By schnergun in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 10-04-2010, 11:06 PM
- By nbenn06 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2010, 01:19 PM