ATT Location Services

Glenn Jenkins

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Anyone having issues with location services with AT&T? I live in SC and my weather is swithing between Salt Lake City, Utah and Benton, Kansas. If I switch to Wifi, the location is correct? Any ideas?

DS1331

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Had this issue once or twice I just did a reboot and started the phone and it was fine

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
make sure location services is enables in your google accounts. Your GPS need permission to access maps.

settings>accounts tab>google> Location settings>On

devinlowe18

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
I am having this same issue with my at&t galaxy s4. Google maps cannot find my location with only gps selected. (Yes gps is turned on in the settings as well as I have checked to ensure the app has the permissions.) When I check the box for wifi or mobile network, it will findmy location and work fine. Other than the fact that I now have to use my data for it this was not an issue that I really paid attention to.....until....I tried to use my golflogix app which requires you to uncheck the wifi or mobile network box and rellies strictly on the gps. Being as I play alot of golf I had become very dependent on this app for all my yardages and hole location and layout. With my iphone it worked in the deepest of valleys. Now with this it NEVER loads. Just like with gooogle maps (or any app with location service required) it would say "tracking location" for a few minutes until it would finally say "location could not be verified using gps." With my golf logix app on this phone it gives my prompt at the start of the app that forces me to uncheck the wifi or mobile networks box and check only the gps box. Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated.thanks in advance.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance