- 14 Posts
change DOWNLOAD folder from internal memory to Micro SD card
I have an app which allows me to take picture snapshots of my Logitech camera security system. After I take a snapshot, the picture gets stored in a folder called DOWNLOADS on my devices internal memory. I want to change this DOWNLOAD folder to my 64GB MicroSD card. Anybody know how to do this without rooting the device?
- 07-02-2013, 11:18 PM #2
Re: change DOWNLOAD folder from internal memory to Micro SD card
Download ES File Explorer from the Play Store. I use it all the time to move files. It's not difficult once you figure it out.
Sent via Note IIWhat?!...I'm msndrstood.
Sent via Note 2
- By Barbara T in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 15Last Post: 04-22-2014, 11:00 AM
- By bigtank in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2013, 06:17 PM
- By sugitt in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2013, 04:57 PM
- By RenoD2010 in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2013, 11:13 AM
- By atrain2324 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2013, 09:27 PM