| || |
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 Text Messaging Issues causing Slowness
Hi guys, so about 2 months ago I made the switch from iPhone 4s -> Samsung Galaxy S4. These are the following issues i'm encountering when text messaging friends.
Some assumptions before I list my issue:
1. I have group messages enabled in text messaging settings
2. I have removed my phone number from the apple support site
3. I have tried various 3rd party apps after the issue was apparent, still no luck.
1. All group text messages I get, when received, go into a single bucket from the sender, then about a second later move into the group chain. What essentially happens is when there's a heated text message conversation, I can BARELY type, the phone reacts very slowly, and I believe this is all due to how I am receiving the messages, to a single bucket, then to the group bucket.
i.e. John1 John2 John3 are all in a text message group conversation, when John1 replies to a message, his message goes into his own conversation with me John1<>Me, then about a split second later, you see that original message disappear and go into the group chain. These group chains are a mix of android and iphone users.
I have a friend who has a samsung galaxy s4 with verizon (different than the friend from Issue#2 below) and he does not have these issues.
Why is it doing this?
2. Issue #2, I have a friend who has a Samsung Galaxy S4 with Verizon, no matter what he does, when he replies or initiates a group message, they all come in solo. I cannot see who he is sending a group message too nor when he replies to a group message chain his all goto a single bucket. This issue only happens with this particular person.