Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Zagg install solution between LCD and Glass??!!

Help me please. I got a Zagg extreme shield for my S4. I attempted to put it on and somehow the spray solution got between my lcd and my glass. I know its not between the glass and zagg as i took it the zagg completely off and i still see the solution puddle. Im afraid to turn it on and see what it does. Will putting it in rice and letting it sit evaporate this if its pancaked between the glass and lcd? If so how long should i leave it in there before i turn it on. Thanks.
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    9,005 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Zagg install solution between LCD and Glass??!!

Quote Originally Posted by kontogsl View Post
    Help me please. I got a Zagg extreme shield for my S4. I attempted to put it on and somehow the spray solution got between my lcd and my glass. I know its not between the glass and zagg as i took it the zagg completely off and i still see the solution puddle. Im afraid to turn it on and see what it does. Will putting it in rice and letting it sit evaporate this if its pancaked between the glass and lcd? If so how long should i leave it in there before i turn it on. Thanks.
    That's a good solution to try. I would leave it in there for at least 24 hours.
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.