- 2 Posts
Zagg install solution between LCD and Glass??!!
Help me please. I got a Zagg extreme shield for my S4. I attempted to put it on and somehow the spray solution got between my lcd and my glass. I know its not between the glass and zagg as i took it the zagg completely off and i still see the solution puddle. Im afraid to turn it on and see what it does. Will putting it in rice and letting it sit evaporate this if its pancaked between the glass and lcd? If so how long should i leave it in there before i turn it on. Thanks.
- 08-01-2013, 02:51 AM #2Forum Rules & Guidelines -- CLICK HERE
I'm an NVIDIA Tegra Champ. Here's what that means. It means that from time to time I might receive products and/or services from NVIDIA to evaluate them and provide feedback to NVIDIA and you, our valuable members. What this does NOT mean is that my opinion will be biased. Any opinion that I express here and elsewhere are solely based on my personal preference and any relevant expertise that I may/may not have on the subject matter.
- By Shon123 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 17Last Post: 11-16-2013, 08:09 PM
- By Serena Murphy in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2013, 11:35 AM
- By jeffreii in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 08-26-2013, 09:52 AM
- By johnnyshinta in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 08-02-2013, 10:20 PM
- By Justin967 in forum Nexus 4 AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2013, 05:51 PM