- 2 Posts
bluetooth distortion when phone in pocket
I am using a jawbone era with my s4 and it connects and works great until I put my phone
in my pocket. Then the person on the other end says I am garbled. They can hear me but can't understand me.
I hear them clearly. I called jawbone they said it was the phone I called att. They said it was the earpiece. Any advice other than don't put it in your pocket?
- 08-23-2013, 02:49 AM #2
Re: bluetooth distortion when phone in pocket
Whoa, clearly too much groinal interference.
Seriously, though, do you notice any dropoff in sound quality if the phone is that far away from the earpiece without the phone being in your pocket? This is just to test if there's a problem with the phone's Bluetooth range or the earpiece's reception.
Also, do you typically have anything else in your pocket, like keys, or an RFID blocking wallet? Maybe it could be interfering.
Oh, and stop wearing lead lined pants.
Posted via Android Central App
- By andrewkaen in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2013, 07:46 AM
- By Greg C in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2013, 01:53 AM
- By drew66 in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 08-23-2013, 12:55 AM
- By nelonez in forum Sony Xperia ZReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2013, 11:39 PM
- By JackWelson in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2013, 09:35 PM