- 20 Posts
Can't reply to old emails
Whenever I need to look up an email that's older than the 50 that are cached, I just do a regular search and continue to search on the server. I can open the email just fine, but whenever I try to reply I get a "unable to load message. message too long." error. It has nothing to do with the message length, its obviously some kind of error with the stock app not being able to reply using emails that are drawn from gmail's servers during a search.
Any fix to this?
- By The Patman in forum HTC RezoundReplies: 15Last Post: 10-13-2013, 08:14 PM
- By Orian90 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2013, 02:56 AM
- By adds416 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2013, 05:29 AM
- By Fwafwow in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 08-25-2013, 01:35 AM
- By gemniii in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2013, 10:33 PM