- 1 Posts
Turn off unread email account Galaxy S4 email icon
Good day - I recently purchase a Galaxy S4 and set up my corporate email account. The email icon shows the number of unread email in the account - is there any way to turn this off? I do not want to be continually reminded of all of the work that is waiting for me!
I apologize if this has been posted before, I have tried to search the forums to find the answer.
Thank you -
- 08-26-2013, 01:02 PM #2
- By Helio Leung in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 6Last Post: 11-19-2013, 02:24 AM
- By missquirky in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2013, 02:26 PM
- By Jakkov in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2013, 04:08 PM
- By Christopher Massaad in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 08-27-2013, 11:12 AM
- By cfidler1 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 08-26-2013, 02:33 PM