Stock browser

shamelin73

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
I liked the stock browser on the s3. Now I have the s4 and my Chrome bookmarks don't sync and the browser seems to get stuck. I have noticed this on AC's webstite.

Is there a fix for this or a work around?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Go to Settings/Accounts-Google, and then tap your Google account name. In the list of apps to sync with Google, do you see Chrome? Make sure the box next to it is checked so that it syncs with your Google account.

shamelin73

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Go to Settings/Accounts-Google, and then tap your Google account name. In the list of apps to sync with Google, do you see Chrome? Make sure the box next to it is checked so that it syncs with your Google account.

I have tried this with no luck there's no option to sync Chrome everything else has a check.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Chrome needs to be connected to your account as well. Open Chrome, tap menu, and tap Settings. Do you see your Google account at the top of the menu? If not, look for an option there to connect or log in to your Google account.

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry, I brain-farted and didn't realize that you were referring to the stock Browser instead of Chrome. If your phone has a stock Browser, then go back to Settings/Accounts-Google, select your Google account, and see if Browser is listed in the apps to sync with Google. Make sure that one is checked.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000