I really want to pick up the S4. I know when it came out a lot of people said that lag was really bad. However, it seemed like the updates were supposed to help that out yet the first thing people bring up about the S4 when comparing it to other phones is the lag. Have the updates fixed the lag for the most part? I have checked through threads but would love to see some thoughts on this specific issue. Thanks and any replies are appreciated!
- 08-28-2013, 09:49 AM #2
Yes, much improved with the MF3 update, from what I read...however that update breaks the bootloader exploit.
It was much improved already on the previous firmware by flashing some excellent custom ROMs that are VERY smooth.
- 09-01-2013, 02:38 PM #3
- 09-01-2013, 02:48 PM #4
- 09-02-2013, 03:31 AM #5
My S4 is absolutely and completely and tremendously and insanely without any lag and has been since I got it 2 months ago.
I say get the phone and see for yourself, take it back if yours is from that alternate universe where S4s lag.
Sent from my humble S4
- 09-02-2013, 11:49 PM #6
I wish that I could absolutely say the same. I just picked a 32gb a little over a week ago. The first few days were fine. I have gone between Touch Wiz, Nova, Action Launcher and even Apex. The last few days, the lag has been unbearable!!!! I am waiting to see what the Note III looks like, as I will most likely make the switch! I almost to the point of wanting to throw this phone. I have the MF3 update and can't root either, smh....
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4
- 09-03-2013, 02:05 AM #7
- 09-03-2013, 06:03 AM #8
- 09-03-2013, 06:58 AM #9
- By jackabutlers in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 10-29-2013, 05:28 PM
- By savmandy in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 09-19-2013, 08:44 AM
- By meffie in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 8Last Post: 09-09-2013, 12:04 AM
- By bmx1500 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 08-20-2013, 09:47 AM
- By FreeSamples0011 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-18-2013, 06:13 PM