- 22 Posts
Why is Google Play Music draining my battery?
I use Power Amp is my primary music player. I don't believe I have ever launched Google Play Music, but I often find it running under active apps. (Is Power Amp using Google Play Music??) Today my phone was hot, and it was the primary user of the battery, yet again, I did not ever "run" the app. So what can I do to prevent this app from running. When I go to application manager, it only gives choices for "Forced Stop" and "uninstall updates". When I push disable-I get a window- "Do you want to replace this app with the factory version"?
Any suggestions? Thank you in advance!
- 08-28-2013, 04:58 PM #2
- 906 Posts
Re: Why is Google Play Music draining my battery?
- 08-28-2013, 05:06 PM #3
- 08-29-2013, 12:33 PM #5
- By UncleChewie in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 8Last Post: 09-12-2013, 02:53 AM
- By Finderw in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 7Last Post: 09-09-2013, 04:41 PM
- By docbeatle in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 9Last Post: 09-01-2013, 05:16 PM
- By mikeneo15 in forum Epic 4G Touch AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2013, 01:31 PM
- By andy barton in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2013, 12:16 PM