Non-root recovery clear cache fails
I like to periodically clear all the cached stuff and let it start over. Before the last update I could <vol-up>+<home>+<power> into recovery and clear cache form that menu. Now it errors and reboots. Any idea how to make that work correctly?
- 09-03-2013, 08:59 AM #2
- 09-03-2013, 12:42 PM #3
Re: Non-root recovery clear cache fails
I too am on mf3. No, I haven't checked with either AT&T nor Samsung as yet. I thought I would dip into the well of great knowledge here before attempting the frustration of talking to a CSR. I will try on line with Samsung and will report back if any useful knowledge is obtained.
- By evo0781 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2013, 09:55 AM
- By mixil in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 09-02-2013, 10:31 AM
- By Liam France in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2013, 09:11 AM
- By BrokenAbs0l in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2013, 05:53 PM
- By dineshjumani in forum Misc. Android Phone ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2013, 01:41 AM