ATT Galaxy S4, Sprint Galaxy S3
I went to the ATT Samsung Galaxy S4 couple months ago, had a BB Torch 2 prior. I trade a significant amount of texts with someone who has a Sprint Galaxy S3. I think the following started when I switched to the S4, but he no longer receives my texts. I receive his, but he no longer receives mine. My apologies if this is already discussed. I searched this, and other forums for a while before posting.
- 09-03-2013, 10:55 AM #2
- 2,166 Posts
- MoDaCo Switch Beta 8
Re: ATT Galaxy S4, Sprint Galaxy S3
In MOST cases, problems with text messaging is due to either bad APN settings (which shouldn't be the case) or a problem with your carrier. Call AT&T and see if they're doing any maintenance or have a suggestion.
- 09-03-2013, 02:42 PM #4
- 09-30-2013, 08:40 AM #6
- By Jetska J in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-04-2013, 02:49 PM
- By Farrukh Nizam in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-03-2013, 11:20 AM
- By manhattan123 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2013, 10:59 AM
- By MaySanyoura in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2013, 09:51 AM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2013, 02:39 AM