- 13 Posts
Why does Mobile Data need to be turned on to send photos?
It doesn't matter if I am on wifi, I can't send or receive photos without mobile data being turned on. I keep it turned off because I'm on a limited data plan, and this is a pain. Can someone explain this to me please cuz AT&T reps sure can't
- 09-07-2013, 10:02 PM #2
- 09-09-2013, 01:07 PM #4
- 09-09-2013, 07:44 PM #5
- 73 Posts
Re: Why does Mobile Data need to be turned on to send photos?
BTW not to highjack this thread, I just came from an iphone as well. I just switched last friday to a Samsung G S 4
- 09-09-2013, 08:06 PM #6
- 3,775 Posts
- By Infiniteloop7 in forum HTC OneReplies: 11Last Post: 09-11-2013, 07:00 PM
- By Tico2415 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2013, 04:21 PM
- By sudbury78 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 09-08-2013, 10:21 AM
- By akitayo in forum Tablet ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 09-08-2013, 12:42 AM
- By roadrat in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 09-08-2013, 12:03 AM