- 101 Posts
stock email app or gmail?
hi i just got the s4 yesterday after exchanging it for my htc one (loving my s4)
I email very little and I dont sync, I just refresh my email when I look at it, i mean ill check it once in a while just to see if I have anything new.I know google*apps*use more battery but im not sure, should I use the built in email app and disable gmail OR use the stock email app?
- 09-19-2013, 09:47 PM #2
- 2,213 Posts
Re: stock email app or gmail?
If your only/primary account is a gmail account, then I would use the gmail app.
I have several email accounts (including a gmail account), so I use the regular email app. I lose some functionality that's gmail specific (like labels) but all my emails are in one app. If I ever need to do something gmail-specific, I can always use the gmail app, but for the most part I stick with the email app.
- 09-23-2013, 07:37 PM #3
- By touchthatpad106 in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 09-18-2013, 08:07 PM
- By Kriingle in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-16-2013, 12:29 AM
- By andog88 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2013, 07:26 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 09-15-2013, 07:13 PM
- By singjai in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2013, 03:25 PM