for people that have gotten the galaxy s4 with mf3 build

myIphone4s

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
well guys it doesnt look like this has been posted here, but this person has gotten safestrap to work on mf3, build i am sure most of yall keep up with that but i check the same forum every 8hrs or so, and look forward to using this set up so far we can flash only the goggle play edition and stock kernel only. better then nothing i am not complaining,

here is the link [RECOVERY LOCKED/MF3] Safestrap Recovery v3.5x - xda-developers

myIphone4s

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
i looked on the att tread. before I started this thread and didnt see it. Well if its on the main gs4 thread we have 2 I guess

just trying to help people out. Now I can keep my gs4 instead of Gambling on getting an older filamwae

hpmini2009

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
well guys it doesnt look like this has been posted here, but this person has gotten safestrap to work on mf3, build i am sure most of yall keep up with that but i check the same forum every 8hrs or so, and look forward to using this set up so far we can flash only the goggle play edition and stock kernel only. better then nothing i am not complaining,

here is the link [RECOVERY LOCKED/MF3] Safestrap Recovery v3.5x - xda-developers

Battery Issues of disabled apps

Posted via Android Central App

Picasso app not functioning
have screenshots of MF3 build factory reset yesterday. Bought phone 7/2013.
still battery drainage by disabled apps and Google Play Store

hpmini2009

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Battery Issues of disabled apps
MF3 build
Posted via Android Central App

Picasso app not functioning. Anyone interested in screenshots email me and I'll use my iphone4 to send attachments because Gallery gives no option to attach after copying to clipboard?
have screenshots of MF3 build factory reset yesterday. Bought phone 7/2013.
still battery drainage by disabled apps and Google Play Store

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt