Google Chrome and Search History Issues
First, I'd like to say that I finally purchased a 32GB Galaxy S4 yesterday and I am absolutely in love with it (I upgraded from my old iPhone 4 that had a shorted out home button). The only issue that I've had thus far with my lovely new device has been with Google Chrome. When I launch the mobile Google website in Google Chrome, my previous searches show up even though I have the search history option disabled (I am logged into my Google account). I have tried everything under the sun that I can think of to make my previous searches not show-up, and I haven't been successful finding solutions to this problem online. Note: this issue is only with Google's mobile website. Also, my other mobile devices don't seem to be having this issue. Any help or recommendations?
- 09-23-2013, 06:31 PM #3
- 12-22-2013, 09:19 PM #5
- 1 Posts
Re: Google Chrome and Search History Issues
I have this problem also. Tried clearing everything, unistalling updates, nothing seems to work.
There is one address that shows up every single time I bring up the keypad to enter a search. Makes me think this is some sort of virus......
- 12-26-2013, 07:22 AM #6
- By jaxnif in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 09-28-2013, 04:25 PM
- By minifreddusch in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2013, 01:05 AM
- By Nemesis-X in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2013, 07:22 AM
- By minifreddusch in forum AT&T Nexus SReplies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2013, 01:52 AM
- By Skizakas in forum Moto XReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2013, 03:50 PM