How do I get rid of Armor AntiVirus popup??

mistercherrymann

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Recent apps key?? what is that and how did you use it? I have been bombarded with these recent popups now for about 3 or 4 days, and it is bugging the crap out of me

walshbig

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem. It came after installing some program from playstore. I asked me to change some stuff in system and I said ok. That is why it is now installed inside system of my phone. I also don't know how to get rid of it. I uninstalled those programs but still this add is there. It is "it is adds by Google".

Terrell Moody

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem. It came after installing some program from playstore. I asked me to change some stuff in system and I said ok. That is why it is now installed inside system of my phone. I also don't know how to get rid of it. I uninstalled those programs but still this add is there. It is "it is adds by Google".

Try this...
settings>accounts>google account. Under privacy there should be an ads button. This will redirect you to a website where you can opt out of these ads. Hope this helps

Delmar Nortje

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
Great, This worked for me. I have tried everything . Resetting , rooting, apps and nothing worked. Lookout found an app that is preinstalled on the HTC M9EW dual sim called 2048. This little bugger was the culprit. I have disabled it and no more popup ads
Again thank you soooooo much

Regards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21