- 1 Posts
AT&T Galaxy S4 - Problems receiving pictures through text messaging.
When someone tries to send me a picture through text messaging, sometimes I get a completely grey square with a orange triangle with an exclamation point in the middle. If I tell the person to resend it, it sometimes gives me the same grey square or the picture will go through. This just started happening frequently recently. About a month ago, I did not have this problem whatsoever. How is this fixed? Thanks
- 11-05-2013, 04:55 PM #2
Re: AT&T Galaxy S4 - Problems receiving pictures through text messaging.
I suggest you to pull the battery out while its on and wait 30 seconds before putting it back in. Let me know how it goes. If the problem still persist, please contact AT&T, or go to cooperate store and have them look at it.
Posted via Android Central App
- By recDNA in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 13Last Post: 11-19-2013, 07:39 AM
- By dlg_az in forum Samsung Galaxy Gear SmartwatchReplies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2013, 09:45 AM
- By pmaisonet in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-14-2013, 12:34 AM
- By shanesaccount in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2013, 11:31 PM
- By chrisngrod in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2013, 10:56 PM