- 52 Posts
I got my phone setup with automatically display dimming and screen time out set at 15 seconds however the settings that tell you whats using your battery says that my display is at 55%. Is there a way to conserve my battery so I am not charging it every day?
- 10-18-2013, 02:48 PM #2
- 4,034 Posts
% listed is % of usage, not % of battery. if all you do is turn your display on and nothing else - display % will be disproportionately high. don't sweat the percentages.
Any advice on how to get the best battery life while in use?
- By mchockeyvette27 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2013, 03:20 PM
- By sulasno in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2013, 02:12 PM
- By pasei in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2013, 02:05 PM
- By JayInNJ in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2013, 12:57 PM
- By Alberto Note 2 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2013, 10:49 AM