- 370 Posts
I want to install a Google Edition rom on my at&t S4. Is there an easy way to unlock and root yet?
I tried rooting my S4 a few months ago and it failed I didn't get super user access. I want to try again but is there an easier way. There has been an update since then and I know you can't put on a custom Rom with a locked bootloader.
- 10-19-2013, 09:45 PM #2
- By kshap448 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 10-26-2013, 08:38 PM
- By ManDroid7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 7Last Post: 10-25-2013, 09:47 PM
- By snowboarders in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 4Last Post: 10-20-2013, 02:31 PM
- By thecure13 in forum Samsung Galaxy Gear SmartwatchReplies: 2Last Post: 10-19-2013, 10:19 PM
- By BillDennes in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 10-19-2013, 06:08 PM