Video Editor / Editing App for Galaxy S4
Maybe I'm not using the right keywords to search because I can't seem to find any info...
I know the Galaxy S4 has an option within Video clips for Edit which downloads a Video Editor from Samsung Apps. I checked out the specs on it and it's a pretty hefty-sized app 100+ MBs I believe. I didn't see any "great" or "highly recommend" reviews for it.
So I googled and found nothing on recommended apps for video editors / video editing on the Galaxy S4. I'm looking for something that will include the basics like trimming and maybe orientation flip from horizontal/vertical. More advanced editing I know will be much better on a comp but something that I can use on the go say if I shot a lengthy video and I want to trim a piece and change the orientation, maybe add a quick title and/or a fade effect and upload to youtube, instagram or facebook.
Any recommendations at all out there?
Samsung Galaxy S4 on AT&T LTE
Android version 4.2.2 (Stock)
- By Kelvin Zhang in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-29-2013, 06:03 AM
- By gnr_2 in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 10-24-2013, 02:46 PM
- By mase123987 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2013, 11:12 AM
- By Joe Bradley in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2013, 10:31 AM
- By galaxynote4me in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2013, 01:20 PM