AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 - Android 4.3 camera update

bduess686

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,
I was finally able to upgrade to 4.3 last night and I am confused about the upgrades to the camera. I noticed a firmware update when I went into it but I see nothing new about it. I was under the impression it was going to be a redesigned camera. I have seen S4 camera reviews that have a totally different look and the shutter button is a black circle with a red circle inside of it. Is this on certain versions of the phone or am I missing something? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks

anon(6058706)

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
The camera seems to be a little quicker in opening and focusing, but otherwise I am missing any change.

Hi all,
I was finally able to upgrade to 4.3 last night and I am confused about the upgrades to the camera. I noticed a firmware update when I went into it but I see nothing new about it. I was under the impression it was going to be a redesigned camera. I have seen S4 camera reviews that have a totally different look and the shutter button is a black circle with a red circle inside of it. Is this on certain versions of the phone or am I missing something? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks

thehoz

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I think that's the vanilla Google camera on the right. You can download the apk if you look around. I did but went back to the Samsung version. If I can find it I'll link it.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance