- 5 Posts
Help updating to 4.3! Please and thanks!
So I had the 4.3 at one point but after several attempts (I've manually changed the time forward a bunch of times) my phone now says my firmware is up to date.. I've tried using kies but kies says my firmware isn't supported to update via kies.. What can I do to get 4.3??? Thanks for all and any advice!
- 11-16-2013, 09:25 AM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 11-16-2013, 11:29 AM #4
- 92 Posts
Re: Help updating to 4.3! Please and thanks!
My wife's phone is doing the same thing I tried to update and it would download about 60% and get interrupted. I keep moving the date forward and now it says I'm up to date. Anyone know what's going on? My phone updated fine!
Posted via Android Central App
- By MrFluffbear in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 13Last Post: 11-19-2013, 11:11 PM
- By llllBULLSEYE in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 14Last Post: 11-17-2013, 01:16 PM
- By robsawalker in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2013, 12:14 PM
- By Jared Streisfeld in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2013, 03:55 PM
- By androidfan72 in forum HTC OneReplies: 13Last Post: 11-16-2013, 03:25 PM