- 1 Posts
Having trouble setting up POP3 account (work email)
Trying to set up my work email on phone...receive message saying ...unable to connect to email server to verify account info. no response from server.
I set this account up on my previous phone (Droid Raz Max) without problems.
Wondering if anyone else has had problem or knows if S4 requires different settings.
Thanks for any help/suggestions.
- 11-27-2013, 05:33 PM #2
Re: Having trouble setting up POP3 account (work email)
Have you tried setting up your email manually by typing in the pop and smtp? I tried the automatic way with my work email account and it didn't work until I typed in pop.servername.com with the username and password.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
- By bagou01 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 7Last Post: 01-07-2014, 04:05 PM
- By Dharmishtha in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2013, 02:08 PM
- By robjulo in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 11-27-2013, 09:49 AM
- By xisruno in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2013, 09:07 AM
- By corolla90 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2013, 08:14 AM