- 153 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
AT&T Apps that can cost you?
If I had not asked on here or noticed the fine print on the app screen I would have started getting charged $9.95 a month for AT&T Navigator, which I can do without. I just called to cancel it.
Are there any other AT&T (or Samsung for that matter) apps that come preinstalled that will result in a charge if you go to use them, or even check them out?
- 12-04-2013, 02:43 PM #2
Re: AT&T Apps that can cost you?
Navigator is the biggy. The only AT&T app I don't disable or uninstall is My AT&T. I'm not sure which of their other bloatwares try to vampire funds from you.
- 12-04-2013, 02:44 PM #3
- 12-11-2013, 02:17 PM #4
- By teslapod in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 12-07-2013, 08:38 AM
- By mbressman in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-06-2013, 09:05 AM
- By My-kl Embryon in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 12-05-2013, 09:01 AM
- By AndroidDario in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2013, 03:46 PM
- By stackberry369 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2013, 01:31 PM