- 5 Posts
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 - After 4.3 Update, Phone doesn't recognize Bluetooth Device
I've been pretty happy using a Motorola HX 550 Bluetooth device and the MotoSpeak app for voice to text recognition, because the MotoSpeak app seemed to work much better than the native S-Voice program.
Since the update, my phone (via the MotoSpeak app) will not recognize the HX 550 earpiece. I keep getting a "searching for compatible devices" message followed by "no devices found".
Naturally, I've had the earpiece on while trying to connect.
- 02-19-2014, 07:32 PM #2
- 112 Posts
Re: AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 - After 4.3 Update, Phone doesn't recognize Bluetooth Device
I'm having this problem with a Motorola Command One. I just got the Galaxy S4, with Android 4.3 already on it. I installed My Motospeak, and it won't find the device. If I reboot the phone, the app finds the headset one time, and allows me to use it. Then if I turn the headset off and turn it back on again, the app doesn't find the device. Anyone else having this issue and know of a solution?
- 02-20-2014, 10:47 AM #3
- 112 Posts
Update. I rebooted the phone, connected the headset, and My Motospeak recognized the headset. I was able to use the app to send texts and call people through the app voice recognition feature. When I'm done and disconnect the headset, if I toggle blue tooth off and on, the app will recognize and connect to the headset the next time I need to use it.
Posted via Android Central App
- By AndroidTuttons in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2013, 09:40 AM
- By jerprinzen in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2013, 11:24 AM
- By jim2112 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2013, 11:56 AM
- By Raptor007 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2013, 10:35 AM
- By DRILLINDK in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2013, 08:52 AM