- 1 Posts
Contacts show up when I create a new text message, but they are not in the contact list.
I just got my new S4 a few days ago, and I'm still working on getting everything working how I'd like it. It seems like google pulled all of the contacts I've ever emailed with my GMail account and put them on the phone somehow. I have no idea how to delete them. When I create a new text and click the add contact button, they show up (at least 500+ contacts). However, when I go to the contacts button from the home screen, only the contacts I've added manually show up. Any idea how to delete the extra contacts? Thanks
- 12-09-2013, 06:16 PM #2
Re: Contacts show up when I create a new text message, but they are not in the contact list.
Sounds like the ones that are showing up are on the phone itself. You can choose what is displayed via settings in your contacts app. Should be while in Contacts hit menu then there should be an option for contacts to be viewed.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using TapatalkScott
Moto X Pure 32 GB
- By bigo Sibti in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 20Last Post: 03-30-2014, 05:54 AM
- By Emersonivo in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2013, 10:38 AM
- By Leor888 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2013, 10:21 PM
- By zophini in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2013, 05:24 PM
- By JaegerGames in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2013, 03:22 PM