Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default AT&T Tech Support / Samsung Support

I come from over 40 years in tech support and have worked for companies such as Digital Equipment, EMC and IBM. The support I have received from both AT&T and Samsung has been abysmal. Anyone else finding this problem or is it me expecting to much. Some of the folks I have spoken to never knew there was an update to 4.3.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

Global Posts
    699 Global Posts

Just goes to show that communities like ours are the best source of information. Carriers either choose not to or just dont care about the new things out there. Samsung however, sounds like they need to get everyone on the same dang page.

Posted via Android Central App
    ~~ You have a cough? Go home tonight, eat a whole box of Ex-Lax, tomorrow you'll be afraid to cough.

Default Re: AT&T Tech Support / Samsung Support

"sounds like they need to get everyone on the same dang page" ...I would settle for the same dang language. I am delling you dat if you are wanting do use Ravadam Patel for tech support, at least make sure he can be speaking de English as well as a native speaker, my friend.

AT&T call support has drastically declined in quality recently.

Outsourced call center: Constant miscommunications. I've been yelled at by support, hung up on, and just flat out been given incorrect information.

You can ask to speak to an American, but honestly they have no idea what they are taking about anymore.

AT&T was great two months ago...

Posted via Android Central App

I beg to differ. Tech support was bad last winter (pure American accents on the other end of the line) while I endured the GS2 update fiasco. My phone was completely unreliable for 2 months, and all tech support could suggest was a factory reset. (Tried it twice, no help.) I realized after a while that "factory reset" was their ultimate answer to get me off their line.

When people ask me about AT&T wireless service, I always tell them the network -speed and reliability- is great, but if you ever need tech support, you're in trouble.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by: