- 16 Posts
lock screen notification lag
after updating to 4.3 for my att s4(newest release) everytime I get a text message or missed call when I go to swipe down and press on the notification to open it its lags and after about 2-3 seconds it finally swipes down and lets me select the notification to open. I did a factory reset after updating and tried a couple other things. any ideas on how to fix this issue? thank you in advance!
- 12-13-2013, 09:28 AM #2
Re: lock screen notification lag
You can try to clear the cache in recovery. That might help. Here is how: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By pcbtmr in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 12-13-2013, 01:51 PM
- By js2256 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-13-2013, 10:51 AM
- By brick58 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2013, 07:43 AM
- By androidsafe in forum Android App InventorReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2013, 07:03 AM
- By St3ib in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2013, 08:45 PM