- 12-31-2013, 09:31 AM #2
[GUIDE] How to Disable Apps
The security is probably Knox security being tightened.
I haven't heard anything about KitKat for the S4.
- 01-02-2014, 01:42 AM #4
Try Settings>Apps>swipe over to all.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- 01-02-2014, 01:48 AM #5
- 01-23-2014, 03:28 PM #6
- 03-20-2014, 07:21 AM #7
- 3 Posts
ANT+ Radio is used with many devices turning your Smart Phone into a fitness computer when you use certain premium apps like Map My Ride, Map My Run, Strava, Map My Fitness, Garmen Cadence sensor, etc. You can get apps to monitor your strides for walking and when combined with a heart rate monitor and BLE Heart Rate Monitor you get some great stats on your vitals.
- 03-24-2014, 04:20 PM #8
- By bateyejoe in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 03-16-2014, 05:35 PM
- By Pdarnall in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2013, 09:45 AM
- By mysticmeg in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 11-18-2013, 08:52 AM
- By Hero Craft in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2013, 09:01 AM
- By Blaalad12 in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 04-26-2013, 02:07 AM