- 97 Posts
When I access my contacts from the dialer, they are all present and accounted for. However today I was trying to sync my dentist (in my contact list) with an appointment in my calendar. That contact would not show up. Infact it seemed like most of my recently added contacts were unavailable to the calendar app. I have sync turned on. Why might I not be seeing all my contacts?
- 01-06-2014, 12:43 PM #2
Re: Contacts Missing????
have you double checked your sync settings? I've run into problems occasionally with my Galaxy Nexus not syncing everything. Most times if I go to my Google account and toggle sync off and back on it solves it. Worst case I've had to do is simply remove my google account and re-add it to force sync.
Other then that I don't know what to say....A Unicorn showed me the way.....
- 97 Posts
- 01-16-2014, 03:30 PM #4
- By Pat Sharkey in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2014, 01:25 PM
- By Shirene Tabesh Massey in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2014, 12:34 PM
- By bettycad in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2014, 04:12 AM
- By samsunggalaxys4lover in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-05-2014, 09:30 PM
- By jeffmull in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2014, 03:51 PM