- 409 Posts
Since updating my Galaxy S4 to the 4.3 OS, the app Beaming Service for BeepnGo continues to appear as an update in Play Store. The problem is that the parent app, BeepnGo is NOT installed on my phone. Does anyone know how to remove it? Tx
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 (SGH-I337) using Tapatalk Pro
- 04-29-2014, 09:37 AM #2
Re: Beep'nGo App?
ME TOO! How can I make this stop showing up as an update? Usually I just say "update all" in Google Play because I recognize everything that needs updating, but now that this thing is there I have to update each one individually. I can't disable it because it does not seem to be in my app manager anyplace.
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 01-24-2014, 01:48 PM
- By maskedcarrot in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2014, 04:09 PM
- By shoelace_wireless in forum Beta RequestsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2014, 08:25 AM
- By Brian Grimwade in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2014, 03:00 AM
- By Scott111 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2014, 06:31 PM