- 1 Posts
Galaxy S4 Won't Connect to Mac
I've tried using a number of different options.
My Mac no long will recognize the device as a mass storage device
Kies 3, won't recognize device.
Kies Air over WIFI won't recognize
Android file transfer won't recognize, both, with and without Kies installed.
Is there anyway to get my Mac to just recognize the S4 as a storage device and let me transfer files the way my S2 Skyrocket could?
- 01-09-2014, 09:18 AM #2
- 01-16-2014, 04:25 PM #3Banned
- 831 Posts
Re: Galaxy S4 Won't Connect to Mac
Did you go to developer options under more abd revolk usb debugging? Try that and a dialog box should appear when you reconnect it should have a dialog box that pops up you see google put an id encryption key in the data you connect it to any other computer it wont do it its to help stop data theft
from my wonderfully rooted gs4 woot
- By stonemadman#AC in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 8Last Post: 01-11-2014, 03:12 PM
- By Harborseal in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2014, 04:57 AM
- By Utah_Utes_Man in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 01-08-2014, 06:28 PM
- By Elliot Thompson in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2014, 02:37 PM
- By piotrkol1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-08-2014, 01:48 PM