Google Edition on AT&T MF2?
I messed up my phone yesterday trying to install Clock Work Recovery so I took the phone to the Samsung store. They somehow re flashed my entire device which was on MF3 and now I just checked and it says MF2 on Android 4.3. So since they downgraded my firmware does that mean the boot loader is now unlocked since MF3 was the one AT&T pushed out to lock said device? I haven't done anything else to the device and after they flashed it they performed a Factory Reset and it is not rooted but unfortunately contains all the AT&T crappy apps.. I would like to use Google Edition or if possible Cyanogenmod.
Also will this work on my phone?
|ROM| |★KANGAKAT★| |►KOT49H◄| |GE||►6.0◄||4.4.2|KIT KAT| Dec.15.13 - xda-developers
- 01-20-2014, 07:01 PM #2
4.3 has no custom recoveries at the moment (No CWM or TWRP) so you'll either have to wait or try your luck with SafeStrap. Even then, the list of ROMs is limited so you might not be able to get the ROM you want
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-20-2014, 07:25 PM #4
- 01-20-2014, 07:44 PM #6
- By cdf3 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 6Last Post: 02-02-2014, 10:01 AM
- By Angel Martinez3 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-23-2014, 11:04 AM
- By molson622 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 01-22-2014, 01:47 PM
- By FloamAJ in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 01-20-2014, 08:23 PM
- By chirpy basil in forum Other TabletsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-20-2014, 05:34 PM