- 01-23-2014, 01:35 PM #2
Re: Downloading pictures
If it's an MMS (picture message), then you need to have mobile data on to download. These downloads don't count against your data I cap (I think?), but they won't download over wifi.
If they are sending via email or other instant messaging or service, then wifi should work fine.
- By jfdrums in forum LG G2Replies: 27Last Post: 09-17-2015, 12:45 PM
- By ChairmanMeow in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 9Last Post: 07-30-2014, 11:21 PM
- By androidtr in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2014, 01:19 PM
- By sjsmith1708 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2014, 01:50 PM
- By abarzua21 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2014, 05:17 AM