1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Kit Kat?

Anybody know any rumors of when we are getting Kit Kat? And what is new with the Kit Kat OS?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

Default Re: Kit Kat?

Quote Originally Posted by daddy69 View Post
    Anybody know any rumors of when we are getting Kit Kat? And what is new with the Kit Kat OS?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app
    Well, I can;t say when you are going to get KitKat update as you are using Samsung Device and Samsung is somewhat bad in providing updates to users on time but you could always know about the features available with the the KitKat update and Some of are introduction of Hardware sensing batch that helps in reducing the power consumption of your device, Introduction of Immersive mode means now you don't have to drag the corners in order to keep them in centre where yo could have a look, it has also introduced many bug fixes and all you could have a look at for more in depth details about the KitKat update !
    Kelly Burby
    Senior Web Analyst

Default Re: Kit Kat?

i wonder IF my unactivated S4 will get the KitKat upgrade when it becomes available. right now i am getting the idea that only activated cells are eligible for any updates. but i'll soon be using my (soon-to-be) unlocked S4 in spain most likely with Vodafone and wonder if it will update my S4 in spanish if it happens at all!