- 4 Posts
S4 Noob, any tips?
So I received a mint S4 for free and after playing with it for 2 days, I sold my Iphone 5S on Ebay. I can't wait to see the S5 announced! While I have become very adapted to the Android platform, are there any tips on how to make a combined Gmail inbox? I have 3 Gmail accounts. Can I add additional app screens or am I limited to 5? Also, I plan on selling my iPad and getting a new tablet. I'm steering towards the new Nexus 7. Opinions? Last, when I have to download a text message, sometimes it won't download unless I do a battery pull. Is the phone flawed or does something have to be changed in the phone? Thanks!
- 02-04-2014, 07:30 PM #2
Re: S4 Noob, any tips?
Welcome to Android Central
1) The stock e-mail app has the option to view all of your accounts' inbox as one. Not sure about G-Mail
2) The max is 7 pages, but you can add more with a 3rd party launcher
3) The Nexus 7 gets my vote
Social Distortion is awesome, btw
- By Devilsbane in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 02-18-2014, 09:42 AM
- By eyebonk in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 02-05-2014, 01:26 AM
- By Alyssa B1 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2014, 06:22 PM
- By larrysoft in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2014, 02:54 PM
- By shanezam203 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2014, 02:43 PM