AT&T Galaxy S4 not staying on WiFi since 4.3

wetermommy

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Ever since my 4.3 update my WiFi doesn't stay on. I'm home most of the day and notice my 4G lte is active even tho I'm connected to WiFi (yes the WiFi symbol is lit up green). I have to restart my phone to get it to switch back over to WiFi because it won't turning WiFi off and back on. Anyone else have issues with staying on WiFi?

Posted via Android Central App

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
No then again I'm running a custom rom regular touch wiz is not my style...
You can download Kies back everything up do a factory reset warning a factory reset will wipe everything not on the external SD card
So pictures text apps call logs if not backed up all gone
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

May 30, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I've had pretty bad wifi connectivity issues with my old Note 2 and even with my newly purchased Note 3 after the 4.3 OTA update. My job uses a proxy with an auto configure protocol [proxy.pac] which 4.2 connected to just fine. After 4.3 the wifi will connect and then quickly disconnect saying "login has expired, sign in again". Clicking the status bar message leads to the same turn of events. Nothing that I have tried has resulted in a fix for this. Sucks a lot since this is the only way to get service at my job in an interior room and I regularly used my phone for my job; can't now. I seriously hope for a 4.3 patch for this ****ty problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs