Visual Voicemail Question......

sparker781

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Hey all thanks for stopping by. As the title says I do have Visual Voicemail setup on my phone thru ATT. I had an issue happen the other day where after I missed a call and the party left a message it didn't appear in Visual Voicemail's mailbox but the regular voicemail. Has anyone heard of this issue before? If it's a known issue I get it but this has never happened to me before.

Thanks

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Hey all thanks for stopping by. As the title says I do have Visual Voicemail setup on my phone thru ATT. I had an issue happen the other day where after I missed a call and the party left a message it didn't appear in Visual Voicemail's mailbox but the regular voicemail. Has anyone heard of this issue before? If it's a known issue I get it but this has never happened to me before.

Thanks

Yep, I've found the Att visual voicemail app to be pretty unreliable and often causing unusual battery drain for me. Switched to Google Voice for voicemail service, much better. Has an awesome widget and can be set up to give you email and/or SMS alerts too. It even has voicemail transcription where you get your voicemails automatically transcribed. Never lost a voicemail with it and your voicemails get saved for as long as you want. It's worth a look if you're not happy with Att's solution.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isaac donald