Insert an HTML Email Signature on the Galaxy S4

speed13

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Is there way to put logo along with other info phones, email address, and on the bottom linked Facebook, Twitter, etc. Social media for the business owner in the email signature on the Android phone using official yahoo mail for Android? Or any other app?

Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy S4 White - using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: Insert an HTML Email Signature on the Android phone galaxy s4

Go to the signature in settings and paste your home code should work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

speed13

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I am not sure what you referring too?

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site

I am not sure what you referring too?

Post your own code sorry typo your signature you know it post at the bottom of every email like my signature here posted from my Samsung - SGH-I337

speed13

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Post your own code sorry typo your signature you know it post at the bottom of every email like my signature here posted from my Samsung - SGH-I337

I can write text but not sure about logo?

speed13

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Any tutorial?

PedrooRamos

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site

Dont works,
if i paste the code below the
"Enviado por samsung mobile" (pt/br text)

thhe code stays in text mode, dont attaching image, but showing the own code *** signature

Leonardo Garrido

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
On Galaxy S3 works perfect.. just send a email with a image signature from a computer. Open the email on the phone, copy all the text and image and paste it in the signature settings.
I'm trying it now on the Xperia Z3 compact but it's not working... if anyone know how to solve that in the Xperia Z3 or Z3 Compact let me know...

speed13

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I trying to find the way how to do it but as of now no luck yet. Hopefully someone will come up with some coding or other ideas.

Crashdamage

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
I trying to find the way how to do it but as of now no luck yet. Hopefully someone will come up with some coding or other ideas.
To insert a logo or other image into the body or signature of an email you must use an email app that can compose HTML email. I don't know what email app you have, but if it cannot compose in HTML you can choose from several that can such as AquaMail, Maildroid, etc.

Android since v1.0. Linux user since 2001.

speed13

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
To insert a logo or other image into the body or signature of an email you must use an email app that can compose HTML email. I don't know what email app you have, but if it cannot compose in HTML you can choose from several that can such as AquaMail, Maildroid, etc.

I am using myMail and stock Yahoo Android both apps on the GALAXY S5 but have no idea how I can do it. Is there somewhere step by step or youtube video how to do it? Thanks a lot for your help

Crashdamage

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
As I said, to insert a logo in your signature or photo in an email you need an email app that can compose email in HTML format. I don't think MyMail or the Yahoo mail app can. Actually, I'm not a fan of either of those apps.

Download a good email client that does HTML such AquaMail, MailDroid, Type Mail or whatever. I use AquaMail and it makes adding a logo to signatures simple. It's a highly configurable email client with a LOT of options, which is good, but it does have a learning curve. But then, all good email clients do.

When you get a usable email client installed, if you can't figure out how to do what you want post back here and I'll try to help.

speed13

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
As I said, to insert a logo in your signature or photo in an email you need an email app that can compose email in HTML format. I don't think MyMail or the Yahoo mail app can. Actually, I'm not a fan of either of those apps.

Download a good email client that does HTML such AquaMail, MailDroid, Type Mail or whatever. I use AquaMail and it makes adding a logo to signatures simple. It's a highly configurable email client with a LOT of options, which is good, but it does have a learning curve. But then, all good email clients do.

When you get a usable email client installed, if you can't figure out how to do what you want post back here and I'll try to help.

Thank you so much for all your help. Do I need paid version or free version in order to have that option.
Once again thank you so much!

Crashdamage

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
If you're talking about AquaMail you need the paid version to do logo signatures, unfortunately. You could still try the free version first just to see if you like it enough to get serious with it and spend $5.

If you mean another app, I really don't know offhand. You'll just have to check them out.