Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Can't Update my AT&T Galaxy S4 to KitKat. "Software Update Interrupted"

Hello, I have a problem in the phone Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 you pass firmwares ANDROID 4.4.2 phone did not work.
    Now, when I turn on the phone is enter recovery mode directly.
    Before, it was in system Android 4.2.2
    Attachment 161647
    Is there a solution to the problem ??? !!!
    thehoz likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Can't Update my AT&T Galaxy S4 to KitKat. "Software Update Interrupted"

Quote Originally Posted by kingofk1ngs View Post
    My S4 (ATT) has not been able to get a software update. My phone is still running 4.2.2 and whenever i go to get a software update, it says that it was interrupted and I can try again in 24 hours. My phone has the stock settings btw.

I wasn't bothered by this when 4.3 came out because i didn't think it was a big upgrade, but now i want 4.4 and it still won't work.

Anyone else have this problem or ideas on how to fix it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingofk1ngs View Post
    My S4 (ATT) has not been able to get a software update. My phone is still running 4.2.2 and whenever i go to get a software update, it says that it was interrupted and I can try again in 24 hours. My phone has the stock settings btw.

I wasn't bothered by this when 4.3 came out because i didn't think it was a big upgrade, but now i want 4.4 and it still won't work.

Anyone else have this problem or ideas on how to fix it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AT&T says go to your AT&T rep/Samsung rep at Best Buy and have your S4 flashed to KitKat 4.4.4. Worked for me, and I had the same message as you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You need to increase the amount of storage on your phone to install Lollipop. I made enough room for 3GB of available space. I did have about 1GB. You need to remove apps or move them to the SD Card To see how much you have:
    Go into Settings.
    Select More
    Select Storage
    To remove or move Apps:
    Go back out to the More menu again
    Select Application Manager
    Select an App
    If you have an SD Card and the Move to SD Card is not grayed out, you can move it to the SD Card. Otherwise, you can Uninstall it.
    Do this for all the Apps you have to make more room.

Go back to the Storage Menu
    Clear your Cached Data

Try to reinstall Lollipop again. If you are getting the,"You must wait XX hours and XX minutes, go to Data and Time, Turn off update automatically and advance the date by at least 1 day and go back and reinstall Lollipop.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You need to increase the amount of available storage on your phone to install Lollipop. I made enough room for 3GB of available space. I did have about 1GB. You need to remove apps or move them to the SD Card. To see how much you have:
    Go into Settings.
    Select More
    Select Storage
    To remove or move Apps:
    Go back out to the More menu again
    Select Application Manager
    Select an App
    If you have an SD Card and the Move to SD Card is not grayed out, you can move it to the SD Card. Otherwise, you can Uninstall it.
    Do this for all the Apps you have to make more room.

Go back to the Storage Menu
    Clear your Cached Data

Try to reinstall Lollipop again. If you are getting the,"You must wait XX hours and XX minutes, go to Data and Time, Turn off update automatically and advance the date by at least 1 day and go back and reinstall Lollipop.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my phone not update softwere

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My S4 is rooted with King user and i want to update latest firmware. Please help how should I do.
    Thanks
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12