- 12 Posts
4.4.2: What I've noticed..
Google Wallet now tells me it supports tap to pay which is a first for an AT&T smartphone I'm told, also an app called Isis Wallet just popped up but tells me I need to get a "secure sim" from my carrier. I also noticed Beats Music but I haven't messed with that yet. My dailer is also the same, I thought it would be different.
- 02-28-2014, 09:02 AM #2
- 1,077 Posts
Re: 4.4.2: What I've noticed..
All of the really good benneficial stuff will go into the gs5 as this is a stripped down touch wiz build the old will never be equal to new this is done purposely to lure you to the new product to make more $$$$ apple understands this this is why they take key features out of the updates to the new ios as the new flag ship always gets the newer features and every one takes suit as there are people who pay out the but to have the latest and greatest
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app
- 02-28-2014, 11:35 AM #3
- By zaydabarber in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 03-22-2014, 09:55 AM
- By zaydabarber in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 9Last Post: 03-21-2014, 05:33 PM
- By Audux in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2014, 03:13 AM
- By starbuckk in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 4Last Post: 03-04-2014, 09:13 AM
- By uthnkunome27 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 02-27-2014, 02:11 PM