Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default 4.4.2: What I've noticed..

Google Wallet now tells me it supports tap to pay which is a first for an AT&T smartphone I'm told, also an app called Isis Wallet just popped up but tells me I need to get a "secure sim" from my carrier. I also noticed Beats Music but I haven't messed with that yet. My dailer is also the same, I thought it would be different.

Default Re: 4.4.2: What I've noticed..

All of the really good benneficial stuff will go into the gs5 as this is a stripped down touch wiz build the old will never be equal to new this is done purposely to lure you to the new product to make more $$$$ apple understands this this is why they take key features out of the updates to the new ios as the new flag ship always gets the newer features and every one takes suit as there are people who pay out the but to have the latest and greatest

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

Default Re: 4.4.2: What I've noticed..

I just installed Google Wallet. I am hoping (and was expecting) that we would be able to make payments with NFC. Is that now possible? I carry my phone more than I carry my wallet......