Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

Default AT&T Galaxy S4: Trying to update to 4.3 but won't even after I removed root

I have a at&t s4 that I rooted and added a custom rom. Now I want to update so I un-rooted the phone. it seems to still have the cutsom rom and I don't know how to remove the rom. Can some one help me remove the rom to the original rom and update the phone to 4.3?

Default Re: AT&T Galaxy S4: Trying to update to 4.3 but won't even after I removed root

i am pretty you have to use odin to restore back to factory setting

| ★ MK2 ★ FULL ODIN TAR FILES ★ MK2 ★ | ★ UNBRICKED ★ Feb.06.2014 ★ | - xda-developers

Use the link above to restore back to factory rom with odin. Once you are done with that you can update

Default Re: AT&T Galaxy S4: Trying to update to 4.3 but won't even after I removed root

Yes if you removed bloat ware and froze any apps that came pre installed then that's why and there is no root for 4.4.2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

And first rule of rooting and flashing nandroid back ups you should have a nandroid backup on your sd card always back it up kiddies life lesson

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app