AT&T Galaxy S4: KitKat 4.4, SD corrupted problems
I just recently updated to kitkat, and i was wondering what the problem really was..
Im not sure if it was kitkat that ruined my sd card, but i have a class 10 sandisk 32gb memory card and never had problems with it until now.
Yesterday i added some music to my sd card. i have a mac and i use android file transfer app, it never gave me problems before.. i tried reformatting the sd card on the mac and on the phone and it still says it's corrupted...
BUT the weird thing is i can still open the files inside the sd card (using files on the s4) and or the computer with no problem. I can move files/pictures/apps to the sd card and take pictures no problem.. but when for an example i use photogrid to save a picture to the sd card, it would say "corrupted sd card" please find another area...
anyone else having this problem?!
- 03-08-2014, 10:07 AM #2
- 1,077 Posts
Re: Kitkat 4.4, SD corrupted problems
Reformat it on the S4 android and mac don't always play nicely as apple wants nothing more than to kill android if you can still open all the files it's not formatted a proper format means all data is deleted and the flash band storage inside of the sd is recompiled to a new file structure
must have unlocked boot loaders!!
- 03-18-2014, 04:45 PM #3
- 03-19-2014, 02:02 PM #4
- 1,077 Posts
- By Axe Avier in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2015, 07:43 PM
- By Russell Estridge in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 8Last Post: 03-11-2014, 12:21 PM
- By Imran Manzoor in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2014, 01:58 AM
- By bablooroyal in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 3Last Post: 03-04-2014, 01:36 AM
- By K William Westwood in forum HTC One M7Replies: 7Last Post: 03-03-2014, 02:11 PM