- 24 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Prevent ATT update on rooted phone?
For about a week now stupid ATT is trying to force the update on me, which I want to avoid. Anyone know what a noob like me can do to avoid this? I dont want to lose root. More importantly, I don't want to update a phone that is working perfectly fine and swap it for an update I don't need.
I have Titanium, but I don't know what to do. Anyone mind posting a step-by-step to help me?
- 03-16-2014, 07:48 PM #2
- 03-17-2014, 08:00 AM #4
- By Noel Dickinson in forum Sony Xperia Tablet ZReplies: 3Last Post: 03-02-2015, 07:23 PM
- By Standroid43 in forum Sony Z Ultra Google Play editionReplies: 6Last Post: 09-29-2014, 07:43 PM
- By jasonz9238 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2014, 05:46 AM
- By zjhehe in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2014, 09:51 PM
- By Standroid43 in forum Sony Z Ultra Google Play editionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2014, 05:29 PM