Screen stays black when in call?
I'm having some problems with my Galaxy S4 (stock rom and everything). Recently I've noticed that when I get a call and pick up, the screen stays black on my screen, despite pressing the home and power buttons when I am ready to hang up. This doesn't happen when I make a call though. When I am the one making the call, the screen doesn't automatically come up when I move the phone from my head. I need to press the home button for the screen to show up again.
Anyone have any solutions to this? I could try resetting to factory default, but I'd rather leave that as a last resort option.
- 03-31-2014, 06:15 PM #2
Re: Screen stays black when in call?
I have had the same problem, some have suggested blowing compressed air (electronics cleaner type, not the impact wrench type) into the earpiece to blowout the dust. Tried it, worked for about 3 days.
- 04-01-2014, 06:03 AM #4
- By LaylaPaylaXD in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 01-29-2015, 02:13 AM
- By jewels12wv in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 16Last Post: 10-21-2014, 08:43 PM
- By lieutenantglorp in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 08-01-2014, 10:11 AM
- By mfaridi in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 22Last Post: 04-07-2014, 04:42 AM
- By FeistyBelle in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2014, 05:12 PM